Cambridge Law Studio students work hard during their time with us but many also want to travel or go on excursions. We can organise this for you. We offer you a booking service with Travelsights, a local Cambridge company which specialises in travel for international students. Travelsights works with all of the major schools in Cambridge. The Travelsights programme works like this:
- Cambridge Law Studio will give you a programme of the excursions available to you during your time with us. You choose from excursions on the list for that month. Excursions offered include London theatre, famous cities and sporting events.
- You tell us which excursion you want and pay either in cash or by credit card. We reserve your place with Travelsights and make all the arrangements for you.
- On the day of your excursion the Travelsights coach will collect you near the College. An experienced Travelsights representative will accompany you on the excursion.
Here are some popular excursions, for full details of what will be available during your course please visit www.travelsights.co.uk.
‘On this great weekend we take a guided city coach tour of Scotland’s capital as well as visit a Scottish woollen mill and enjoy a whisky tasting. You’ll have the chance to visit all the famous sights of this historic city, including Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Palace, the museums, galleries and shops – and you’ll have two evenings to enjoy the great nightlife. There’s lots of beautiful scenery to enjoy as well as a visit to the historic English city of Durham. Book early for this popular weekend!’
Included in price:
- 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast
- Visit to Scottish woollen mill
- Whisky tasting
- Guided city coach tour
- Excursion to Durham
London Theatre Trip
‘During most weeks throughout the year, Travelsights runs evening theatre trips to see some of the top musicals playing in London’s West End. Best available group seats are booked for these shows, which often means top or second priced tickets, and all trips include return coach transportation.’
Bath & Stonehenge Visit
‘Bath is perhaps England’s most beautiful city. Explore the historic centre, with its stunning Georgian architecture and famous hot water springs, and experience the Roman Baths, the underground remains of the ancient Roman city. We also visit Stonehenge, Europe’s most famous prehistoric monument (admission included in trip price).’
‘This is a great day out. We first take a guided boat cruise (included in trip price) down the River Thames from central London, enjoying the famous sights from the river before arriving at Greenwich, where you can explore the market and shops, enjoy the street entertainers and musicians, sample international foods and discover the National Maritime Museum (free admission), the Royal Observatory and the Royal Naval College.’